Introduction to hot melt coating machine:
1. Hot melt adhesive coater: it is a kind of equipment that can melt a polymer without solvent, without water and with 100% solid fusibility into a solid at room temperature, and then heat and melt it to a certain extent to become a liquid adhesive that can flow and have a certain viscosity. It is coated on the base material, usually including the composite part, and can composite another base material and the glued base material together.
2. Process advantages: no need for drying equipment, low energy consumption: no solvent (hot melt adhesive is 100% solid component), no pollution, operators will not be exposed to a large amount of formaldehyde due to cleaning residual adhesive. Compared with the traditional solvent-based and water-soluble adhesives, the Arabic numerals below are the contact ways for professional manufacturing of hot-melt adhesive coater coating process, which has an enviable advantage, effectively solves the inherent disadvantages of the traditional process, and is an ideal production tool for the renewal of coating composite industry.
3. When solvent based and water-based adhesives solidify, they need an oven (or may need to renovate the existing oven), and occupy more workshop space, and increase the energy consumption of the factory; more waste water and sludge will be generated; the production and operation requirements are more stringent; the disadvantages of solvent based adhesives are obvious, which is very non-environmental (most solvents are harmful). With the improvement of people's environmental awareness and the establishment and improvement of relevant laws, the application of solvent based adhesives is declining at a certain rate every year. Water based adhesives have the disadvantages of poor water resistance, poor electrical properties, long drying time and large energy consumption. Its application is also declining at a certain rate every year. Hot melt adhesive has the advantages of stable performance, high utilization rate of raw materials, fast production speed, high yield, small equipment area and small investment. It has the trend to replace solvent adhesive gradually.
4. Characteristics of hot melt adhesive:
The main components of hot-melt adhesive, that is, the basic resin is copolymerized with vinyl acetate under high pressure, and then made into hot-melt adhesive with tackifier, viscosity regulator, antioxidant, etc.
1) It is usually a solid at room temperature. When heated to a certain degree, it will melt into a liquid. Once cooled below the melting point, it will quickly become a solid again.
2) It has the advantages of fast curing, low pollution and strong adhesion. The adhesive layer has certain flexibility, hardness and toughness. 3) the adhesive liquid can be applied to the adhesive after cooling and curing, and can also be reheated and melted
4) It can be converted into adhesive body and then bonded with the adherend, which has a certain degree of re adhesion;
5) When using, as long as the hot-melt adhesive is heated and melted into the required liquid state, and applied on the adhered object,
6) After pressing, the bonding and curing can be completed in a few seconds, and the degree of hardening, cooling and drying can be achieved in a few minutes.
7) Because the product itself is solid, it is easy to pack, transport and store;
8) Solvent free, pollution-free and non-toxic;
9) As well as the advantages of simple production process, high added value, high viscosity and strength, high speed and so on. 10) Hot melt adhesive has stable performance, high utilization rate of raw materials, fast production speed and high yield
11) The equipment has the advantages of small floor area and small investment.
Address: K3-2,88#,Qianyao Road, Wuxi City, Jiangsu, China (Next to Qinxin Garden)
Contact: SUE Foreign Trade Manager
Fax：+0086 0510 85626661